HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 TLOS's thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TLOS
Active User
Active User
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-01-25
Location : meh

PostSubject: TLOS's thread   Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:11 am

Yup, my thrad:
Awsome people:
Wolf-for being my buddeh

I may add more if I feel like

Animations-newest at top, oldest at bottom

Omega Bert Collab preview

just a preview of a DD cllab entry I'm making

Random crap


A quick style test

Just testing some stff some things are badly mis-spelled)

I will return credit if comments are constructive and decently sized.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 585
Join date : 2008-10-25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: TLOS's thread   Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:31 am

I'm loving the top one.
I'd have to say you are med beg.
Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2009-01-14
Location : Location, Location.

PostSubject: Re: TLOS's thread   Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:58 am

Nice animations there, TLOS. I think you could do with faster animations and more action in them though.
Med-Beginner.

Curtz?
No, not the DD one, though you can. :D
Back to top Go down
TLOS
Active User
Active User
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-01-25
Location : meh

PostSubject: Re: TLOS's thread   Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Thanks for the coments guys, curts is on the way ::)
Back to top Go down
Blew
Average User
Average User
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-01-25
Location : In the U.S., fighting gramsters with OB 6.1!

PostSubject: Re: TLOS's thread   Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:54 am

Ur still good TLOS, but try to make longer animations.
Back to top Go down
gamezombie
Super Poster
Super Poster
avatar

Posts : 413
Join date : 2008-10-27
Location : playing left 4 dead or youtube

PostSubject: Re: TLOS's thread   Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:02 am

when the guy got kicked he was super stiff he didn't react in any way other than hitting the screen
Back to top Go down
Blew
Average User
Average User
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-01-25
Location : In the U.S., fighting gramsters with OB 6.1!

PostSubject: Re: TLOS's thread   Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:07 am

DarkSlayer wrote:
when the guy got kicked he was super stiff he didn't react in any way other than hitting the screen

Yeah, i agree with DarkSlayer on that one, he was pretty stiff after he got kicked.
Back to top Go down
TLOS
Active User
Active User
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-01-25
Location : meh

PostSubject: Re: TLOS's thread   Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Blew wrote:
DarkSlayer wrote:
when the guy got kicked he was super stiff he didn't react in any way other than hitting the screen

Yeah, i agree with DarkSlayer on that one, he was pretty stiff after he got kicked.
Thats because i ment for that. It is to be a really hard training dummy.
Back to top Go down
gamezombie
Super Poster
Super Poster
avatar

Posts : 413
Join date : 2008-10-27
Location : playing left 4 dead or youtube

PostSubject: Re: TLOS's thread   Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:27 am

TLOS wrote:
Blew wrote:
DarkSlayer wrote:
when the guy got kicked he was super stiff he didn't react in any way other than hitting the screen

Yeah, i agree with DarkSlayer on that one, he was pretty stiff after he got kicked.
Thats because i ment for that. It is to be a really hard training dummy.
then make him lean over just the slightest so it doesn't look stiff ands also make it so he can also flip and stuff so he isn't super stif like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TLOS's thread   

Back to top Go down
 
TLOS's thread
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Desktop/Wallpaper thread
» The Pun Game Thread
» Exception in thread "main" java.net.BindException: Selenium is already running on port 4444. Or some other service is.
» The Living Tribunal Respect Thread
» Superboy Prime Respect Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acid Pulse :: Showoff :: Animations-
Jump to: