HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Favourite Country(s)?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MG
AP Player
AP Player
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2009-01-18
Age : 23
Location : If your hawt girl 14+, do NOT look under your bed.

PostSubject: Favourite Country(s)?   Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Code:



Favourite Country(s)?: RAWR JAPAN FTW

Why?: RAWR I Love Lucky Star. And Afro Samurai. But Lucky Star more. And Japan has a nice economy, although they are currently in recession, plus they have Uber pwnsome technology. And they Made Lucky Star.

Did I mention Lucky Star?
Back to top Go down
Cody
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 585
Join date : 2008-10-25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Country(s)?   Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Fav: Australia.
Why: I live there.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 97
Join date : 2008-12-09
Age : 22
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Country(s)?   Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:47 pm

Fav: Japan and Philippines
Why: I live there.
Back to top Go down
Stef E.D.
AP Player
AP Player
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 22
Location : MY HOUSE

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Country(s)?   Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:08 pm

Fav: Chile
Why?: Because it's awesome and I live there 8) btw I liked more the old emoticons :;(:
Back to top Go down
TLOS
Active User
Active User
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-01-25
Location : meh

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Country(s)?   Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:11 pm

Japan, I think japans cool. and america stinks right now...
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2009-01-14
Location : Location, Location.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Country(s)?   Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Japan, because it has everything epic there.
Back to top Go down
MG
AP Player
AP Player
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2009-01-18
Age : 23
Location : If your hawt girl 14+, do NOT look under your bed.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Country(s)?   Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:52 pm

Wolf wrote:
Japan, because it has everything epic there.

OMFG WOLF. I LOVE YOU :O
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2009-01-14
Location : Location, Location.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Country(s)?   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:24 pm

-MG- wrote:
Wolf wrote:
Japan, because it has everything epic there.

OMFG WOLF. I LOVE YOU :O
Holy fuji-san.
Back to top Go down
Potts
New User
New User
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Country(s)?   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:26 pm

Japan
why: it rocks. Its also the setting for my favourtie game
Back to top Go down
Acepivoter
AP Extremist
AP Extremist
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2009-01-15
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Country(s)?   Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:24 pm

I remember making this thread in darkdemon and negative site.
My favourite country is Spain,not becasue I come from it,is because Spain has an awesome past.I mean,we discovered the americans,how cool is that 8) ! And in Spain we have one of the best food,mountains,bitchesbeaches,beautiful landscape,the best oranges,etc...
Back to top Go down
Freyr
Average User
Average User
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Country(s)?   Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:13 am

Acepivoter wrote:
I remember making this thread in darkdemon and negative site.
My favourite country is Spain,not becasue I come from it,is because Spain has an awesome past.I mean,we discovered the americans,how cool is that 8) ! And in Spain we have one of the best food,mountains,bitchesbeaches,beautiful landscape,the best oranges,etc...

nope Eirikur rauði of iceland discovered america ::P

anyway
iceland
why: i live there
Back to top Go down
Atheist
Active User
Active User
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2009-01-28
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Country(s)?   Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:29 am

Japan because of awesome.
Back to top Go down
gamezombie
Super Poster
Super Poster
avatar

Posts : 413
Join date : 2008-10-27
Location : playing left 4 dead or youtube

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Country(s)?   Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:53 am

canada
why:everyone says we are calm and peaceful
Back to top Go down
MG
AP Player
AP Player
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2009-01-18
Age : 23
Location : If your hawt girl 14+, do NOT look under your bed.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Country(s)?   Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:59 am

Wow, so many Japan's. :D This deserves a toast!

HEYY! KOOL-AID!

OH YEAHHH!
Back to top Go down
Acepivoter
AP Extremist
AP Extremist
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2009-01-15
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Country(s)?   Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:07 pm

Freyr wrote:
Acepivoter wrote:
I remember making this thread in darkdemon and negative site.
My favourite country is Spain,not becasue I come from it,is because Spain has an awesome past.I mean,we discovered the americans,how cool is that 8) ! And in Spain we have one of the best food,mountains,bitchesbeaches,beautiful landscape,the best oranges,etc...

nope Eirikur rauði of iceland discovered america ::P

anyway
iceland
why: i live there

WHAT?!! You are joking.Please tell me you are joking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Favourite Country(s)?   

Back to top Go down
 
Favourite Country(s)?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Review: Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii Retail)
» Review: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U Retail)
» Hmong Land Hmong Country
» Donkey Kong Country Series Discussion (eShop)
» What's Your Favourite Weather?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acid Pulse :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: